Wednesday, April 27, 2016

NHL NEWS

NHL NEWS
This is kind of personal to me. The team that is my favorite, the Chicago Blackhawks, lost in game 7 of the series against the blues. They were in game 7 which is an extremely close series. The series was close all the way to the end. The announcers said 91% of the time the games were either tied or a 1 goal difference. So they lost the first game won the next then they lost the next three games and then won the next two and then lost the last one. That was awful but they had an amazing series. They had an amazing season. I cant believe that they lost honestly i thought that it was gonna be like the Detroit series when they won in game seven. I wish that they would've won but it is what it is. I hope that next season will be better. I know it will. I think that they will win the cup next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment